ITDA – Specialist Diver
If you’re interested in one or more specific domains and you want to know all about it, the Specialist Diver is a great option for you.
Using three (3) levels of Advanced Diver Certification, open also to divers from any agency to gain advanced diving experience and certification, we give you the opportunity to grow in your domain, gain more expertise as you move forward and finally become an expert.
- Level 1.
- 2-4 Dives for the Introduction level. With basic theory and skills in the Specialist Level. This can be achieved from Resort Diver Level… Offering entry level divers an “introduction” to specialist training and also offering our professionals additional certification programs from entry levels!
- Level 2.
- 4-6 Dives for the certification of “Specialist Diver Level”. Divers at this level maybe Certified as Specialist Divers…
- Upgrade from level 1…
- Level 3.
- 6+ Dives, having completed levels 1,2 and 3 would qualify for the rating / title of “Advanced Specialist Diver”.
- Upgrade from level 2.
The Specialist Diver programs offered by Scuba Sur Diving Gran Canaria are:
- Equipment Specialist
- Oxygen First Aid
- Advanced Buoyancy Workshop
- Advanced Rescue
- Deep Diving (Deco Diver) / Safe Decompression
- Advanced Navigation
- Ntech Nitrox or Advanced Nitrox
- Wreck Diving
- Night Diving
- Search & Recovery
- Side Mount Diver