Never been diving before? Ready to give it a try?
Join us for a Beach Introduction Dive. You will make a dive as a pro, with all the gear. The instructor will assist you in every step of the excursion. After having dressed up, he will give you a full briefing on what is going to happen, how to communicate under water and what the safety and security measures are. Once fully briefed, you will hit the water. No worries, the instructor will manage all the dive gear, the only things to do is breath, fin and enjoy!
- This excursion does not require any theoretical training nor any license.
- Duration of the excursion about 1 hour of which about 25 minutes diving.
- The dive is done at the beach or in the channel with a maximal depth of about 3 mtrs (depending on the tide).
- On request (if possible in the planning) an extra guide can join to take pictures under water (payable option)
- Introduction dives are available as of the age of 8.
- Paperwork needs to be completed prior to the dive. This is to be done in the Scuba Sur office at least 2 hrs prior to the excursion