Teach CPR and first aid to others so they can be prepared for an emergency.
- Duration: 2 Days
- Have completed an EFR Primary and Secondary Care course (or qualifying training) within the past 24 months.
- Be at least 18 years old
About the course
- What You LearnGain experience in how to structure learning, the requirements of performance-based training and your role as the EFR instructor in the learning environment for teaching CPR and first aid.
- You also learn how to motivate students, evaluate student knowledge, present course content effectively, become proficient in developing students” hands-on skills practice sessions, and are taught how to present an effective scenario-based learning experience.
What You Can Teach
- Learn how to conduct the Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) and Emergency First Response Secondary Care (first aid) courses.
- You also learn to conduct the recommended Automated External Defibrillator (AED), emergency oxygen and conscious choking management skills.
Learning materilas that you will need
- Student manuals for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Student DVDs for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Instructor guides for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Student exams for Primary Secondary Care and Care for Children
- Bandage pack
- Care-at-a-Glance Card
- Marketing kit
- Red EFR duffel bag