In this course you learn the basics of the Freediving sport, the respiration techniques and the safety and rescue procedures. This allows you to start your Freediving experience in confined and open water. The course contains:
- 4 theoretical sessions
- 1 session in confined water
- 1 session in open water to 10m
- 1 respiration and relaxation session
- The course is accessible as from the age of 14.
- The course takes ideally 2 days to complete.
- The course materials and certification fees are not included in the course price